At Dental Care Croatia we understand that finding a superb dental clinic means more than just finding a dentist with the relevant certificates. A perfect dental experience also requires exceptional communication between doctor and patient and a strong feeling of trust.
Our ultimate goal is to provide an individual approach to each and every patient. We are not interested in mass dentistry; but in dental medicine devoted to each patient, individually, with attention to every detail. This, combined with our unquestionable determination for quality is the key to outstanding results.
This short explanation of a patient’s “journey” is designed to help you feel more informed, completely safe in our hands and at-home here in Split, Croatia.
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
To help make your dental journey as easy as possible, we offer several approaches for booking an appointment. Simply choose which one suits you best:
- Directly in-clinic with a member of our friendly team
- By telephone on the number +385 21 360 270
- By email at email@example.com
- Online via our contact form, simply click here
CONFIRMING AN APPOINTMENT
At least 24 hours before your appointment, one of our helpful staff members will give you a call or send you an email; whatever you prefer! They will remind you of your appointment time and can answer any last minute queries you might have on location, parking, appointment duration, etc.
ON THE APPOINTMENT DAY
- Check-in – Simply let us know you have arrived at reception, there is no need to bring any identification and you are more than welcome to bring any family members or partners along. We always to our best to keep waiting times to a minimum, but we will never make an in-appointment patient feel rushed. We aim to give each patient our complete attention.
- First Visit Questionnaire – Every new patient will be asked to fill out a quick medical form. This form focuses on your medical history and current health. It helps us to get to know you better and ensure we determine the best, most-specific, treatment method for you.
- Appointment Summary – At the end of your appointment, your dentist will have a casual discussion with you regarding the appointment outcome, any findings, future treatments, etc.
- Payment – We will take payment from you after you have received your consultation or treatment. You are welcome to pay in cash or on card. We transact in Croatian Kuna or Euros. However, in certain circumstances, we will accept other currencies.
EMERGENCY DENTAL AID
We understand that unexpected accidents happen. Whenever you require immediate advice or an emergency procedure, our highly-trained, medical team are here to help. We will do our upmost to give answers to emergency situations on the same day; avoiding any unnecessary pain and stress for you.
MORE IN-DEPTH INFORMATION
Below are some links, where you can find useful information
- Treatments – See what dental treatments we offer
- Before & Afters – Some pictures of past transformations
- Testimonials – Read about past client’s experiences at Dental Care Croatia
- Where We Are – Our location on Google maps
If there is something you can’t find or you have a question for us, get in touch, we are happy to help. Thanks for reading and talk to you soon!
+385 21 360 270